Value-add investing isn’t new.
In fact, it’s actually one of the oldest approaches to investing, period. Our depth of experience, and our ability to translate complicated strategies into a common sense approach is what sets us apart from our competitors.
Join Others Investing in Real Estate With Lucern
Lucern Capital Partners targets assets and investments that are opportunistic in nature, mismanaged, or in need of capital to accelerate growth. Our investments can be improved with a value-add business plan, active hands-on management, and experience. We identify, and currently pursue, such assets via these acquisition criteria.
- Value-add real estate opportunities
- Assets that are underperforming due to mismanagement or current inactive long term operators
- Assets that can be repositioned by implementing a strategic capital improvements program
- Opportunity to enhance value through individual unit and common area upgrades
- East Coast metropolitan areas, with a focus on the Philadelphia, North Carolina and South Carolina MSAs
- Submarkets with strong fundamentals including strong demand metrics, favorable employment, accessible transportation, as well as solid population, employment, and income growth
- Deal sizes range from $5 million to $25 million in value allowing us to effectively compete, avoiding larger funds and institutional competition