David Hansel hosted our third installment of the ‘Lunch with Lucern’ series. In this webinar, we spent 20 minutes shedding light on investor relations.
During the twenty-minute webinar, David Hansel discussed what investors should expect as real estate investment fund investors. From onboarding to reporting to regular touch points, he spent the time enlightening us on best practices. The conversation covered several key components of an effective investor relations strategy, including:
- Authenticity to build trust
- Defining your team’s capabilities
- Preparing for a capital raise
- Building your brand (firm or individual) through thought leadership, conferences, and speaking opportunities
- Finalizing the raise and launching the fund
- Creating an effective communications strategy
A strong investor relations program can foster trust and confidence with new and existing fund investors.
View past episodes of the ‘Lunch with Lucern’ series here.